Saturday, March 19, 2011

Celebrating Life

There are so many situations in life that we can take or make into whatever we want. We choose our outlook on all our lives situations and how we will proceed after any given event.

I know a wide variety of personalities, people who given all the same situation would handle it in a variety of different ways. I like to watch how these people handle life and learn more about who they are more and more every day. I think it shows a lot about a person character how they handle not just the big events in life but all the small things in between.
"In memory of my Oumpa"

I have found that in the wake of some hard life passing’s that the people left can either celebrate life and be thankful for what they have or remain in the past unable to move on. I, thankfully, have yet to experience a very close loss, so I am only speaking from observation and the few losses that I have experienced.

The people who keep the memory alive and move forward stronger before, almost taking a bit of life or vivid energy from the passing are amazing to watch. Taking an incredible sadness and turning it into a strong driven attitude to face whatever else life is going to throw at them.

I’d like to think that that sort of attitude can and should be achieved by everyone. I’d like to think that we can and should celebrate life every day. Celebrate our gifts instead of focusing on our short comings.  Turn adversity into and opportunity and never stop appreciating every moment we have.

I think that most people take the little, but still significant, moments for granted. I know that in today’s busy world that we live in sometimes we don’t always feel like we have the time to stop and smell the roses or appreciate the feel of the sun kissing our cheeks on a warm spring day. But if we don’t do it now, when will you?


 "The world is your mirror and your mind is a magnet. What you perceive in this world is largely a reflection of your own attitudes and beliefs. Life will give you what you attract with your thoughts think, act and talk negatively and your world will be negative. Think and act and talk with enthusiasm and you will attract positive results." ~ Michael LeBeuf


Lotsa Love,
Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment